Saturday, March 5, 2011

a pleasant surprise


i've almost deserted this blog, only posting occasionally anymore, so it was a pleasant surprise when a sweet blogger friend, jan, honored me a few days ago with this:




this award is given to shine a light and bring some recognition to smaller blogs. i humbly accept this honor and in doing so i'm suppose to post the following rules:

1) If you are tagged, and you want to accept, then create a post on your blog and add the leibster blog pic.

2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.

3) Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

i've followed many wonderful blogs and made some great friends over the past few years, but unfortunately i've lost touch with most of them.  with that being said, there is one blog i follow and i think you'll enjoy her humor and  photography, my sis, margaret of margaret's musings.

please stop by jan's blog...you'll find stories of her family, gardening, faith and photography.

thanks jan!! :)

3 comments:

betty said...

congrats Gina! and you are right, your sister's blog rocks!!!

enjoy the rest of your weekend!

betty

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Well, thank you! I'm almost speechless. lol

And thank you, Betty, your blog rocks, too!

Gina, you know I think you have a great blog...and I think since you are unemployed you should spend a little more time here. :::sly smile:::

Lisa said...

Congatulations Gina ~ I am going to check out your sisters blog. I've always enjoyed your blog, I just don't get around blogging or visiting as much as I would like.
Lisa